Links to official church announcements and notices about COVID-19 and other-related matters
The following information was provided by our member, Fulton County Commissioner Joe Carn:
MEALS FOR STUDENTS:
All Fulton County and Atlanta Public schools are closed until further notice. Meal programs will be available for students only. Families can pick up meals for all children under the age of 18, or under the age of 21 for youth with special needs. Children must be present in order for meals to be provided.
(1) Fulton County Schools
(2) Atlanta Public Schools
Atlanta Public Schools: Mondays ONLY beginning April 13 at these anchor sites:
- Bunche Middle School - 1925 Niskey Lake Rd., SW, Atlanta, GA 30331
- Cleveland Avenue Elementary School - 2672 Old Hapeville Rd., SW, Atlanta, GA 30315
- Douglass High School - 225 Hamilton E Holmes Dr., NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
- Phoenix Academy (formerly Alonzo Crim High School) - 256 Clifton St., SE, Atlanta, GA 30317
- Sylvan Hills Middle School - 1461 Sylvan Rd., SW, Atlanta, GA 30310
- Hope-Hill Elementary School - 112 Boulevard NE, Atlanta, GA 30312
- King Middle School - 545 Hill St SE, Atlanta, GA 30312
- Young Middle School - 3116 Benjamin E Mays Dr. SW, Atlanta, GA 30311
Georgia Power will temporarily suspend residential disconnection for the next 30 days, beginning on March 14, 2020, and will reevaluate the policy and time frame as the situation develops.
MARTA - Bus and rail service are still available, however, MARTA is operating in diminished ridership protocols.
Senior Centers - All Fulton County senior centers will be closed to the public starting Monday, March 16th. Meal delivery is being arranged for existing senior center clients.
Libraries - All Fulton Country libraries will be closed to the public starting Saturday, March 14th until further notice.
Please stay inform. Information is changing on a daily basis.